After over 30 years at the Ambler Street location, our new funeral home located on West Pumping Station Road in Richland Township, was opened and began serving the community in 2010. We are pleased to be able to offer a spacious modern facility, complete with an on-site crematory, ample off-street parking, a gathering room capable of hosting a small group for a post-funeral meal and a children's room with a TV to allow parent's to view the service. Our facility is also fully ADA compliant.
Though our chapel is not intended to compete against the reverence and respect of the church, it has been tastefully designed to reflect that setting, as an option for those who do not wish for a formal church setting. Conveniently located within the funeral home, our chapel provides a dignified setting for family, friends and the community to gather together and pay tribute to the deceased.
Please feel free to call and we will gladly give you a tour of our funeral home and answer any questions you may have.
- Our chapel can comfortably seat 200, or can be divided into two smaller chapels.
- Two large TV screens provide easy visibility for viewing of picture presentations during visitations and/or as a part of the ceremony. These same picture presentations and the ceremony can be projected on additional TV screens throughout the facility.
- Two entry ways into chapel allow for easy entry, exit & flow.
The Gathering Room
This light and airy room provides a relaxing area to collect your thoughts, or reminisce with others or share in a meal of fellowship before or after a funeral or memorial service. We would like you to feel comfortable when receiving friends and family at the time of loss. Our home is yours. We offer options from coffee, tea and light refreshments to fully catered gatherings with a server. Our staff will ensure that your family and friends are treated with the hospitality that you would extend in your own home.
- This room provides a comfortable, less formal setting to relax, enjoy some games and read magazines. A large TV screen provides an additional place to view the service or even watch TV. A cooler just inside the entry way provides a generous supply of bottled water for your convenience.
- A doorway opens onto a patio, which offers a convenient outdoor area to visit with family and friends and enjoy nature. You may even see some deer and foxes. If you stay inside a wall-mounted fireplace adds additional warmth and atmosphere to the room.
- This room also offers a small kitchenette equipped with a mini fridge, ice maker, dishwasher and a sink. The large counter top provides a great surface for light food and refreshments to be served.
We are pleased to be able to offer an on-site crematorium that is exclusive to the families we serve. This unique feature allows us to personally oversee the entire cremation process and ensures the highest level of quality and peace of mind that your loved one was cared for with the utmost dignity and integrity. Your loved one remains under our diligent and professional care throughout the entire process.
- Having our own on-site crematory guarantees that your loved one will never leave our facility or our constant care. We provide this service exclusively for our families. We do not subcontract with any other funeral homes. If families want to see their loved one placed in the cremation chamber, the window (on the right) makes that possible from the comfort of the adjacent arrangement room.
- We are thankful that we are able to have a crematory on-site and provide this service to families who request cremation.
- With window viewing into crematory. If a family requesting cremation wants to see their loved one being placed in the cremation unit, they can do it from the adjacent arrangement room. This room provides a coffee-tea station and a comfortable place to wait for the cremation to be completed ,(if they so desire).
Our Selection Room
Our selection room is intended to introduce people to the types of products that are available to you to memorialize your loved one. We offer a wide variety of caskets, urns, jewelry and many other unique items designed to commemorate a life well lived.
- Our showroom does not contain full-size caskets. By displaying sections of caskets (called 1/8 cuts) we have the ability to "show" over 30 caskets. You will have the ability to see the fabric, interior design and full-size picture of the caskets on display. We also have a catalog which offers hundreds of additional caskets.
- We offer a variety of register books, memorial folders, prayer cards, thank you cards and complete register book sets which contain matching book, folders and thank yous.
- We offer a large selection of urns ranging from jewelry and small keepsake urns to full-size and garden rock urns. Our display also includes bio-degradable urns as well as urns for water burial. The room also displays vaults, sundry items, such as register books, thank you cards, memorial sets, and keepsake items.
Our children's room was designed to meet the needs of parents with young children who are in attendance for a service. The room is equipped with toys, a changing station and a closed-circuit TV capable of showing the funeral or memorial service in real time. Should the parents request, we are also able to put on children's programming such as Disney and Nickelodeon.
- Our children's room offers additional space for our younger guests. It offers privacy for mothers with infants and convenience for children who just need a place to be able to play.
- This room offers a changing area for young children and a sink for easy clean up. The room also offers a viewing window for parents and guardians to check in on their children without disruption if necessary.
- The TV on the wall makes it possible to see the photo slideshow presentations and the service/ceremony live on our closed circuit TV broadcast. We are also able to play cartoons and other age appropriate cable programming upon request.
Our bathrooms are not something to be overlooked. Not only are they designed to be spacious and accommodating, they are also meticulously maintained. Our bathrooms are cleaned daily and are maintained to the highest level of cleanliness at all times.
- This room offers accommodations for those with special needs and a place to sit if you are waiting for someone. All stalls are completely private with solid walls and full length doors.
- A wall mural with woods and deer makes this room tranquil and unique.
- Our family restroom is designed to accommodate the needs of varying age groups and their guardians or caregivers. This rest room contains a child diaper changing station and is also designed to be completely ADA compliant.